Tuesday, June 19, 2012

If you have nothing nice to say....

...Say nothing at all!

That might be why I haven't been blogging despite the fact that my better half now lives 8+ hours away.  I usually blog up a storm when he's gone, but I just don't have it in me!

But things are looking up around here.  Contract on the house looks good, a moving date has been secured along with a new domicile across the culdesac from an acquaintance with 5 kids and a park out back.  Whew!

So without further ado I give you a Momoism.

****

An older sibling was informed none too nicely to get pick up a mess that Momo had made earlier.  I had indeed asked her to start picking it up but she was either a)being too slow or b)I gave up being consistent and passed the job on to someone older and somewhat more responsible. (I think the former makes me look somewhat better...but anyway.)

I yelled at the Conqueror to put the Memory cards in the "dang" tin.  Except I didn't use the word dang.  The word I used rhymed with ram. 

Momo immediately got irate, threw up her hands and said, "MOM!  You told me to put the cards in the d@^^ tin!"  Of course, everyone started laughing, except Momo, who had no idea that she just said a bad word.  Yup, laughter at swearing three year olds.  That's where we are at right now.   Perhaps I should take another blogging hiatus.

No comments: